Dog Walking, Cat Feeding, Pet Taxi, Let Out Services and more!
We provide a range of services for your pets in the Watford area of Hertfordshire. Find out about everything we can do for you and your pets.
We are fully insured, DBS checked, members of Narps (National Association of Registered Petsitters and Dog Walkers), allowing you peace of mind, that your pets and property are in good hands. Based in Watford, our cover extends to Garston, North Watford, Abbots Langley, Bricket Wood, Kings Langley, Cassiobury Estate, Hunton Bridge, Leavesden and Nascot Wood. Postcodes: WD4, WD5, WD17, WD18, WD25, AL2 and more.
- Dog (group) Walking From £13 per hour (includes pick up, drop off and 1 full hour walking)
- Dog (1-2-1) Walking From £18 per hour (includes pick up, drop off and 1 full hour walking)
- Let Out Service From £10 per visit lasting 30 minutes (includes food and water replenish if required)
- Cat Feeding From £10 per visit (can include bringing in mail, watering plants, opening and closing curtains)
- Pet Taxi Service £30 per hour, plus 40 pence per mile (vehicles fully insured and equipped for pet transport)
- Administering Insulin injections while on visits £1.50 additional charge
*All prices over Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day are charged at double rate*
Both Claudia and Julie are Pet First Aid trained, as well as trained to administer Insulin injections. We also have experience of dealing with asthmatic cats, administering steroid inhalers.
We can also help keep your property safe, holding keys, taking in mail, watering plants, opening or closing curtains and helping to make your home look occupied while you’re away as we take care of your furry friend.
For detailed information on our services and pricing for dogs, for cats and the pet taxi. Please see those pages. If you would like to discuss booking or have more questions, get in touch using the below form. Or by calling or messaging Claudia on 07815 022996 / Julie on 07903 616094.